Allianz Worldwide Care recognises the needs of expatriates and their dependants and is committed to providing individual international health insurance products that are reliable, innovative and trustworthy backed by services that are consistent and superior.
Cover and benefits
There are several insurance plans you can choose from. In either way you need to choose one of the four Core plans. Allianz offers an optional deductible for the Core plan. This can be a very high deductible!
Apart from the Core plan, you can choose your Out Patient Plan if you wish to be covered for out patient treatment as well. Allianz also offers a Dental Plan and a Maternity Plan.
Leaders in Service Excellence
- Calls to 24/6 Helpline answered within 6 seconds (av. 2008) in 5 languages
- Emergency Assistance 24/7
- Toll-free numbers for 14 countries (we accept reverse charges from other locations)
- Website available in five languages
- Fully completed claims processed within 48 hours (74% within 24 hrs), unique in market
- Incoming emails and faxes responded to within 24 hours
- Members can select the medical provider of their choice
- MediLine Medical Advice Service
- Module: In-patient, out-patient, maternity, repatriation, dental
- Minimum period is one year, after that you have a term of notice of 1 month
- Continuation for group leavers: in all countries, same underwriting rules as group contract
- War risk covered
- Real cost insured (reasonable and customary)
- Premium discount as from 10 expats
- Tailoring of Benefits for group > 50 expats
Quote and Application
You might want to know what the premium will be. You can get a Quote. If you wish to apply for the insurance, you simply proceed with the application by using the same link. In case the online application is not possible, you can use the pdf.
- Direct settlement of in-patient treatment
- Large number of out-patient direct settlement agreements arranged for specific clients
- Otherwise, reimbursement of out-patient/dental treatment is done via Claim Form
- Facility to fax, scan and email, or post claims submissions
- If further information is required, the member/medical practitioner is notified within 24 hours of receipt of Claim Form
- Fully completed Claim Forms are processed and payment instructions sent to member’s bank within 48 hours (74% within 24 hrs), unique in market
- Reimbursement by cheque or bank transfer in over 135 currencies covering more than 150 countries
- Automatic emails sent to members to advise them when the claim is received and when it is processed
- Our Claims team does monthly audits of direct settlement batch claims submitted by hospitals