Basic Health Insurance or Basiszorgverzekering
The Dutch Public Health Insurance is for residents in the Netherlands, and everyone working and paying for social security in the Netherlands. If you are obliged to have this insurance, we can help you. This insurance company (ONVZ) is one of the few insurers in The Netherlands that offers information regarding the Basiszorgverzekering in English. That can be very helpful. Should you wish to read more about the Dutch Health System and certain aspects of the Basisverzekering, we want to refer to this information.
ONVZ Basic Health Insurance:
- Health card for all (family) members.
- Direct billing for doctor, pharmacy, hospital with your health card.
- Group discount for JoHo Insurances clients.
- Cover for pre-exisiting conditions.
- Excellent service.
- Burgerservicenummer (Social security number, obtainable from the "Belastingdienst")
- Registration in the city where you live (called BRP which is short for BasisRegistratie Personen)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your resident's permit
- E-mail us for the requirements for employees of International Institutions
Make an online quote and apply online for the ONVZ Dutch Basic Health Insurance
Apply online with JoHo Insurances group discount for the ONVZ Basiszorgverzekering (Basic Health Insurance):
Online offer and application (English)