Do I need a Travel Insurance?
A weekend in Paris, a week lying on the beach in Greece or 3 months trekking through Africa, it all sounds exciting but unfortunately things can go wrong and travellers can find themselves needing urgent medical assistance, help with replacing lost luggage and/or assistance with making an urgent trip home. Travel Insurances can offer coverage for;
- Medical Costs - from a visit to a local doctor to emergency hospital care
- Repatriation - in countries where the medical facilities are limited, repatriation by air ambulance is sometimes necessary
- Extra Travelling Expenses - cover is available should you need to return home due to a sick family member or if for medical reasons that you yourself are required to return home
- Luggage - in the unfortunate situation when your luggage is stolen it is reassuring to know that the cost of replacing your stolen items can be insured
- Cancellation - in the event where it is necessary to cancel your trip prior to departure due to unforeseen circumstances, insurance is available to cover cancellation costs incurred
JoHo Insurance offers a variety of international travel insurances;